Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Current Favorite} Christina Perri's Distance

I always say that it's not actually easy being a full-time mom. Others think I have all my time in my hands and I sometimes believe that too but it's half true. With an active little boy who's learning to explore his surroundings and slowly practicing to walk when he's awake, I definitely have no time to do other things apart from looking after him. I only get to do my stuff when he's taking a nap or watching Baby Signing Time. [Yes, those three videos definitely never fails to catch his attention every time.] 

On a daily basis, my only constant companion besides Ate Jem and of course the little boss, is the internet. I get to know the latest scoops and stay in touch with my family and friends through the internet. On those lucky days Kali doesn't need to bring Macario to the office, I'm lucky to get to download music and videos, browse the net, edit and blog via Macbook. However, during PBA days, I have to extend some patience using our tablet since it's browser crashes most of the time. Boo me, I know. Now I actually can't wait to have my own money and gift myself the mini version. 

Anyway, earlier this week, I was able to spend sometime browsing videos on Youtube. I bumped into Christina Perri's videos and man, I instantly crushed over her. I love her song 'A Thousand Years' not solely because I love the Twilight Series (I miss Edward!) but also because one of my dear friend's sister chose it for their first couple dance during their wedding. I hid my tears of course. I'm a sucker-for-weddings type, yeah. 

After watching the MV of 'A Thousand Years', I wasn't able to stop myself from checking out her other videos as well and got fond of this song of hers with Mr. A-Z. 



Enjoy, right? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?