Friday, March 8, 2013

{First Birthday Preps}

I believe that firsts are always special.

And with Inno's first birthday just around the corner, I kinda turned that into a mantra. I want his very first birthday to be extra special with a lot of personal touches done by yours truly. 

Our first plan was to have it in our village clubhouse, just have the food catered, hire a party host and rent some kiddie booths. However, we find it too costly and won't fit in the budget and so we opted for Option B which is to have it in a fastfood restaurant. At first, I was very much opposed at the thought but after some ocular visits, inquiries and research, I could say that somehow the choice was right. One, it fits the budget; two, I don't have to worry about the party host and games; three, I can still shower some fairy DIY dust.
 
For the venue, we decided to have it at Shakey's Tomas Morato. Our first option was the Quezon Avenue branch because it can hold a good number of guests but when we checked it, our preferred dates were already booked. We were the least priority so we decided to check other branches. 

Since the TM branch only offers two themes, we chose the Justice League over Barney for Inno. So it'll be a Super Hero Party. I've checked some photos via Pinterest and got some ideas there. Here are some:

This Photo isn't mine. I want to achieve this setup :)



We paid and extra amount for amenities such as loot bags, invitations etc., For the food, it will be served in a buffet style. The cake and cupcakes will be done by Tazzy Cakes and shouldered by my parents as their birthday gift for Inno. 
I made this web invite via picmonkey.com
I also edited this one :)

I'll share more details on my next post. :) Meanwhile, I'll be collating materials to be used for my DIYs. I love DIYs and I can't wait to get my hands dirty. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?