Friday, February 8, 2013

{My V-Day Wish: Safe Haven Movie}

I'm a sucker for romantic-thriller novels. A few months ago, I updated our iPad library by downloading several books, a few of which are written by Nicholas Sparks. I have never read any of his books and have only seen his works like The Notebook and Dear John through the big screen . I was a little curious with his other masterpieces and decided to get those that are not very much in the mainstream yet. I bumped into a copy of Safe Haven and right after reading the first few pages, I can't stop flipping over the next chapters. I think I was able to finish it in two days. Hah! After which, I Google-d about it and was surprised that they're actually turning it into a movie with Josh Duhamel as Alex and Julianne Hough as Katie. Win! Win! Now I've got more reason to really see it on the big screen. {Josh Duhamel is L.O.V.E.}

Safe Haven is a story about a girl Katie who's trying to escape her past. In her attempt, she settled in a small town of Southport where she met the beautiful family of Alex who was widowed and left with his two kids. In the process, they fell in love and just when things are already settling down, someone from her past haunts her again drawing the fear that she always tried to ran away from. This is a beautiful story about love, finding one's self, taking chances and searching for a Safe Haven.

Here's a sneak peek.


I can't wait for V-day! :)

Love Love Love! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?