Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On my way to WAHM-ing

It is Kali's birthday today. Unfortunately, I don't have anything for him. Well simply because I ran out of budget for it. October is pretty much a very pocket-wrecking month. With two anniversaries to celebrate plus Kali's birthday, I definitely expect to ran out of money given the fact that I don't have a job. I only make some out of the money Kali hands me (once in a blue moon). And yes, you're right to think that I don't actually hold our family budget. 

I think the heavens already heard my prayers and finally opened a door for me. Last night, I just had my first online job interview via Skype. I applied for this part-time and home-based job last week and they scheduled me for an interview. I'm very much happy to say that I finally got a shot and was called for a training which would last for around ten days. Not bad at all because after the training, everything will be home-based already. 

I am pretty much excited to work. I know it's not my ideal job but right now, for me, what is important is I could still get to look after Inno while making my own money. It's a lot different to have your own money to save and spend rather than waiting for the husband to hand his pay to you (which in my case, doesn't really happen). I've got things I want to accomplish in the future and the only way I could make that happen is to have my own money to study for it. 

Kali already told me to set that 'dream' aside and find a job so I could help him with the saving thing. But I just cannot push myself to find a work that I know I would not enjoy and then resign (again) in the future, the reason I am finding ways to earn money without even having to sacrifice my time for Inno and tying myself to a job that I don't really like just for the sake of earning. 

So, Yes. I am on my way to becoming a WAHM and I'm finding more opportunities to increase my chances of earning while staying at home and taking care of our family. I don't mind what other people would think about it because in the end, it's still my life and I would live it the way I want. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?