Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dream Home: Breakfast Bar

Hi!

To make up for the lost time of not writing and at the same time satisfy the urge to jot down some thoughts, I'm giving in and writing tonight. 

I decided to write about my dream home for my little family. If you were able to read my other blog (click here if you haven't), I once wrote about how I, as a kid, was fond of sketching houses. Well, I admit up to now, I still love fantasizing about our future home. I don't doodle that much now but what I do is I list down particular details that I want in a specific part of a house. I have to say I am a frustrated architect and/or an interior designer and/or someone who's got keen eye for beautiful homes and furnitures. I guess I will always be but I don't think that could put down my passion for building my own sanctuary. 

For tonight, let me share to you my ideas on my future kitchen thru this picture. 


I got this one from the House of Turquoise website. I super adore her posts especially the fact that she was able to gather a lot of designs playing on the particular shade of blue that is Turquoise. 

Anyway, what I love about this design is the spacious kitchen and the breakfast bar. I love the idea of having a breakfast bar in the house. It's nice having to two places to eat at. I could imagine Kali and Inno waiting at the table while I prepare breakfast for them. :) I also love the white paint for the kitchen. :)

Here's another one from the same website! :)


So dainty! :) 

More to come! :) I can't wait to work my butt and save up for our future home. I know it'll be fantastic and just the way I want it to be. :)

On my next post, I'll be writing and posting pictures of my ideal room for Inno. :) 

Have a great loooong weekend, guys! :)

xo

Yan :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the 1st photo, but with the 2nd photo's color scheme and design. What I love about the 1st kitchen are the large windows and the wide space. I love cooking and inviting friends over, so a large kitchen is a must for me. Although, kitchen 2's subtlety is what captivates me. Both are a beauty, and to have a kitchen like these will make my dream home.

    Levi Ervin

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?