Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gloomy Tuesday

Heyyaaaah!

How's your week so far? Well, me. I'm kinda starting to think (and feel) that I didn't nail the job position that I applied for. It's been more than a week since my interview and they haven't given me any feedback just yet. I'm not fretting, though. In fact, I feel awesome. I know it's weird but maybe its because I actually never expected any answer from that company. Not that I didn't give my best in the interview but I just think that landing on it would be like dreaming -- surreal. It's just too big and ideal for me, I guess. Plus, I think our household isn't ready yet with me working because we haven't searched for a nanny for Inno yet. 

Excuses? Certainly not. I think it's not for me and I'm open to that. Just like all those fancy clothes in Forever21 stores that I can't put my hands on. (Hehe!)

Not giving up. I know there's something  that's meant for me. 

Anyway, a thud of OC-ness struck me today. Remember that I mentioned on my previous post that we might spend the weekend in Baguio? Well, I've decided earlier to make checklist for Inno's travel essentials and I made one using a spreadsheet. It was fun in a very OC way because its a great help during packing to be sure that I won't forget anything.  Also, I could use it over again for future trips.

Hmm. What else, what else?

I started reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac (I don't know if I spelled his last name right). I'm still on Chapter 3 so I can't really tell if its a good read (but Kali said it is, so I'll see if it really is). 

I joined an online contest which will give away a box of cloth diapers. I hope I'll win this time to add it to Inno's stash of cloth dappies. And did I mention already that Ate Cha gave Inno another bamboo dappy? Yep, another printed one. Inno now has ten cloth diapers. More to come! 

Today was a gloomy day. I hope the weather gets better by the end of the week so we could push through with our plans. 

This is all for now. I hope you're all having a good week so far. I can't wait to do more things for the rest of the week.

P.S.
Today is July 3. I'm confused with what day today is? Is it a Tuesday or a Wednesday?
Oh, Tuesday it is! I thought its midweek already. :p

x
Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?